https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Sunday 17 May 2009

Buffalo's Ripple Blanket

So finally here are some pics of my Ripple Blanket from Attic 24..thank you so much for the pattern Lucy!!!

I'm really enjoying making it, it's easier on your hands to crochet comparded with knitting and of course you don't have to worry about dropping stitches or leaving your work in the middle of a row.

This is the nicest crochet blanket I've ever made!!

So this is my test piece which I will either continue with to make a scarf or something else.


SO....after I was happy with the pattern and I had my baby wool ready I began Buffalo's blanket!

Stripe 1: blue
3 stripes: blue, green and yellow...these are my repeating colours.





I am in the middle of the 7th stripe, so I will take some more photos as it progresses. It looks really nice and is so soft...a perfect baby blanket as there are no holes for little fingers to get caught in!
I am going to get cracking on it today!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love those soft, muted colours, very very pretty indeed. Happy continued rippling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww it looks soooo soft and yummy, perfect for a weeny baby to snuggle under.
    Glad you're enjoying the ripples :o)
    Love to you
    lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are perfect. So soft and cuddly looking. I hope Buffalo will have many happy days wrapped in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the ripples look great, very efffective.The colours will be fab for baby B

    ReplyDelete
  5. New reader...

    love your color choices on the blanket AND the blog.

    I've been wanting to try a ripple blanket for awhile, and after seeing yours that may have to be my next project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)