https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Wednesday 8 October 2008

My current W.I.P


It's a simple blanket pattern: Can use any thickness of yarn and needles. Any number of sts to c/o and work as many rows in each colour as you want...best to work it out first though!


I'm using oddments of DK yarn from my stash and 3.75mm needles


c/o 72 sts work in gst throughout


1. k34, K2tog twice, k34

2. k

3. k33, k2tog twice, k33

4.k


continue to decrease 2 sts in centre of alternate rows until last row has 2 sts, k2 tog and fasten off.


I worked the pattern in stripes of 8 rows, alternating a light and dark colour.



It has grown since I took this photo...I've managed a square each night as a treat after studying, now I'm study free I'll fly through it!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! Yeah I'm using bright and 'plain' colours. I've got 29 squares made now, 30 is on the needles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I copied pattern and will try it out, great way to get rid of stash Thanks again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! you should add the pattern to Ravelry as I'm sure there are lots of people who would love to knit it

    ReplyDelete
  4. that wonderful. thank you for your pattern i want to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)