https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Craft Fair


Firstly a HUGE thank to everyone who visited/bought anything from my stall!

Where has the time gone....I was really busy making more things for my 2nd craft fair. I did remember to take photos of my stall this time, although as I had forgotten my camera they are taken with my phone.
I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the clothes stand I had next to this, which had my children's clothes and scarfs hung on it.
The turnout was quite disappointing at this fair, although I did speak to some lovely people, including a little girl who has started to learn to knit and sew, as she very proudly told me!!
Well I'll keep knitting and hopefully next years fairs will be better. The top prices are £6 for the large toys, to 40p for a mobile phone case, so I know that my prices are VERY reasonable! Anyway I knit cos I love to knit not the selling!

2 comments:

  1. Your prices are VERY cheap..goodness me. What a collection of knits you must have been very busy. im inspired..its going on my New Years resolution list. Knit to make some pennies (to buy more wool??probably) well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! and WOW again, you have been busy! you are so creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)