https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Saturday 12 July 2008

Copyright

I was reading this blog and she had a post about copyright and I thought it was well put, so I've added it to my blog.
http://knittedtoybox.blogspot.com/

"Well its always a sticky subject, but it has to be done!

The Copyright of all the patterns on this blog belong to me!

Feel free to:
1. Distribute patterns for free (direct link as often as possible).
2. Make as many items as you like for personal or charitable purposes.
3. Sell any finished items made from my patterns (I would appreciate credit for the pattern, or a even just a link to the site, however its not a must.)

You MUST NOT:
1. Take any of my patterns and claim they are your own.
2. Sell any patterns for a profit.
3. Make kits with the patterns for profit.
4. Use my photographs and claim they are your own.

Even if these are not your own personal views on copyright they are mine so please respect them. Even though my patterns are simple a lot of work has still gone into creating them.


Ok I'll get off my soap box now, I hope that cleared a few things up for people, happy knitting."

I rather like how she worded this issue. Hope everyone else agrees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)