https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Getting there!

Well I washed our bedroom and the spare bedroom curtains yesterday! I can't get the lounge ones down, will have to wait for Darren to get them down.

I've just cleared my desk! Only a bit more tidying up and the spare room will be done!! It is very satisfying having got things done. I had a clear out/tidy up of our lounge, dining room and kitchen last week. So all that's left is our bedroom and the computer room (which is really just going through paperwork).

When I've tidied the spare room I'm going to get out my stock for the craft fairs and see what I've got, what I want to make next etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)