https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Monday 27 October 2008

Things to do...

My 'to do' list is growing and growing daily. I might give up on sleep, see if I can get more done that way! I've got so many things I want to knit. I want to sort out my office/spare room, I abandoned everything when my exams finished and things are getting out of control!! It'll take me an hour to find the table surface! With it being half term I'd like to invite my neice to come and stay...but she might like to fit in the room! I want to wash all the curtains, but as it never stops raining...I can't get them dried!

Maybe I need to make the room a priority! It'll be lovely to have her come over to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)