https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Saturday 16 May 2009

Ready for a break

After putting up with this flu for over a week I'm fed up and ready for collapsing. I've had a busy week too and have been trying desperating to write an essay which had an argument and wasn't too waffly...not sure if I succeeded but as I ran out of time...it's been sent off...oh well nothing I can do about it.

I had a long and busy day at work yesterday, 11hrs mainly driving around for a service user appointment and contact visits but it was all worth it when they thanked me and said they hadn't expected me to do what I did, ie allow them more time together.

Today I have uni...then I need to go to Asda, do the housework I've badly neglected it. Darren hasn't done any since last weekend as he got poorly too. I think at one point I saw my dog with the dustpan and brush, it's that bad! lol

But this evening...ah this evening, I can chill. I can upload the pics of my WIP ripple blanket. I can continue making it. I can do nothing but indulge in me! Get the chocolate ready!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, ripple blanket, I got all excited when I read that, lol, I hope you do get round to posting pics! I have got as far as buying lots of lovely bright coloured yarns, thats about it, working on another project at the mo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)