https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Ripple Ripple Ripple...

So far I've rippled 16 stripes....

It's been a long day at work today...emotionally exhausted...I almost cancelled my hair appointment until someone at work pointed out that it would do me the world of good. She was right, I love having my hair done....it's when it's being washed and brushed...if I had the money I'd pay for this to be done daily...so relaxing! Darren won't do it for me....grrrr....

I got home and Darren had 'bought' tea (pizza)...yummy!

So I am now going to curl up in my pj's and watch a film with my ripples!

2 comments:

  1. having someone wash your hair is very soothing I think, i would have it done every day if I could too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's not just me who thinks so!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)