https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Monday 17 October 2011

My new King Cole Blanket Reveal!!!!!

Ok so here it is my snuggly, cuddly and soft as anything new blanket!!!

Sorry about: a) the number of pics, and
b) the quality of the pics!!!


The colours are more vibrant than they are showing in these pics...ironically it was too sunny and bright today!!



The colours show better here.




Considering this is a DK weight yarn, it felt more delicate than that.
It has a lovely lacey feel but feels strong and warm.
I do like how well it works with crochet...knitting with this was AWFUL.
It snagged and went very fluffy, losing the sharpness and vibrancy of the colours.





So...I am really thrilled with how this blanket looks and feels...



In fact I love it so much that I started another one on Saturday night!!!
(I was doing a night shift and really got cracked on! Anything to stay awake!!)

I'm thinking that at least one of these could be a nice Christmas pressie for someone.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)