https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Monday 10 October 2011

Days off

And what am I doing with the glorious 4 days I have off?? Blowing my nose and coughing.

Yes. The snotty cold I was desperate to avoid landed firmly on me on Friday evening....the start of my 4 days off. Oh well, at least I haven't had to go to work feeling crappy.

I haven't felt as motivated to do my latest scarf and blanket...but I did finish the scarf last night. I had hoped to take pics today but the light is awful - I think winter is here!!! I'll try again tomorrow regardless of the quality of pics. I had fun making it and wasn't a chore to make (which hand knitted long scarfs can be!!)

My King Kole Riot granny blanket is nearly done. However, I am having a finishing dilemma. It is all done in trb clusters....but shoud I do something different on the last few rows?? Was thinking maybe a row of single trb in top of each trb. Do a final row with a scallop or loopy effect. Or just keep it as it is?

I'd appreciate any thoughts. x

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see your finished items, the link to the dandelion is on the blog above the photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)