https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Gloves...what gloves...???

Ok, so I still haven't finished the gloves, only 2 fingers to go and sewing up...I've been so tired after work this week and last night the pain was the worst it has been for a while...I must get them done this evening.

I need to quickly hoover and put some washing on. Then I want to have a nice shower and put my pj's on but Darren needs me to pick him up from work and although he should've finished at 5, he reckons it'll be 8 at the earliest!!!

At least we're off for 4 days now, we've got some time together...which despite me being off work for 4 mths, we've had very little time together! At least 6 1/2 yrs on we still want to spend time together!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, sorry to hear that you are in pain, I know what that is like,and it is nice to hear that you are looking forward to spending time together, it's so nice awhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)