https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Saturday 20 June 2009

Buffalo's Teddy

This is the teddy I've made and the wool used. He just needs sewing up and stuffing but I need to buy some more stuffing.

I love Jean Greenhowe's patterns and I've lost count of how many I've made...lost count of how many of these teddy's I've made too! In fact I know the pattern so well that when the pattern was published in a UK magazine with another designers name, I complained to the magazine and notified Jean (who very kindly thanked me for letting her her!) - Not quite sure why I told you this but then a little bit of waffle never does anyone any harm...eh?! lol

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing finished teddy...and I love love love that ripple blanket.Lucky little Buffalo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)