https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Thursday 29 September 2011

Morning is it bed time yet??

Feeling shattered, sniffly, aching and too hot....not sure it's just the weather though....especially when I've around poorly people....I WILL NOT CATCH THEIR SNOTTY COLDS/INFECTIONS!!!!!

On a good note I had my 1st weigh in at Slimming World last night and I've lost 4lbs which I am delighted with!!! Lots more to go though!!

I'm almost ready for my King Kole Riot blanket reveal and a scarf I have been working on from oddments of wool - well actually it's made from all the free balls I get with my knitting magazines. I had a big pile of them.

Might be needing both of them if I do get poorly!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)