https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Monday 12 September 2011

Sneaky peek at a new scarf

Ok so I know I've only just started the blanket in King Cole Riot. And I know that I still have to finish the jumper I've made (still at least I only need buttons - and I don't like any that I have for it!!)

But I couldn't resist trying the Riot as a scarf made on my knitting loom. Now I started it at 9pm yesterday when we sat down to watch "Appropriate Adult" on ITV. By the end of the film it was scarf length. However, as it is so delicate, snuggly and soft, I fancy making it twice as long!!

So with more time this evening to finish it, I should be ready for a reveal tomorrow!

Who know's maybe Darren will model it as he did here !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)