I apologise for the quality of these photos but they were taken with my phone - camera is no where to be found!! Probably in the garage with Darren (so maybe lost forever!!!)
I added a pocket to the front of the bag and did the last row of red with the same scallop shaping as the top of the bag.
Although it is currently being used to keep my Teddies for Tragedy in, I haven't finished it. I'm not sure what I want to do but it looks 'naked'. I tried adding buttons but they were too small. I've been looking at some crochet flowers and I think that's what I'll add...that is how Lucy at Attic 24, who's pattern this is, finished her's.
So until then....