https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Saturday 1 August 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs

So yesterday we set off to Manchester to the MEN Arena to see Walking with Dinosaurs!!!! Promptly at 7pm the show began and after we got the stewards to remove the people who were sat in our seats, we were able to sit and enjoy it!!!! WOW what an amazing show!!!! I was lucky enough to be sat next to our nephew who LOVES dinosaurs almost as much as me!!! We were ooooing and ahhhing together and when T-rex came out we both sat still so he couldn't see and get us!!! I had a great time!!! Check out the web site at http://www.dinosaurlive.com/about-the-show/ (there are also loads of clips on you-tube) and if possible get to see the show!!! Well worth every penny!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Liz. Wow! This looks amazing. What a memorable experience for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I am soooo envious, I bet it was a fabulous experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see that show, it looks extraordinary! How annoying for you that you had that hassle of people sitting in your seats, and you had to find the stewards to move them!
    I'm with you on the decorating, I hate it, but what keeps me going is the end result!
    Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)