https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Saturday 16 October 2010

Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary

Yes my grandparents have been married for 60 years. It was actually their anniversary on Thursday but we are having the party today.

I'm impressed, especially as after 50 years, my grandma did say she was ready to try another fella!!!!

Seriously though, can you imagine spending that long with the same person - in years to come will people be still married that long? Darren and I won't be. Despite being together for 8 years, we're not married and as I'm 36 and he's 41, it's doubtful that even if we got married today, that we'd be alive to celebrate 60 years!!

So many congratulations to you both!!! See you later at the party!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. how wonderful to be able to celebrate 60 years! congrats to them both

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)