https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Friday 29 October 2010

Post Pals Charity

I thought I would mention this wonderful charity Post Pals - it is to help brighten up the lives of terminally ill or chronically sick children.

I'm sure that many of you will have heard of it and many will not. There are probably similar charities out there across the world...but this is the one I know.

I found out about it through the Let's Knit magazine forum, we got together and decided to do a Robin Robin. We start with a ball of wool and someone makes a gift for a child on Post Pals, then the gift is sent to the child and the ball is sent to another forum member to make another gift.

We completed the Round Robin and as I was the last person in the first round...I have been the first person in the next Round Robin.

If you have a few minutes to spare I would recommend you check out Post Pals...maybe even drop a line to someone...you really will make their day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)