https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Friday 2 July 2010

Friday Feeling....

Morning everyone. Yep it's another hot one here. We had heavy rain over night, not sure if more is expected. Bet Charlie the cat was glad he didn't stay out last night. He's a silly cat who LOVES to be in his bed with Lady at night but sometimes he stays out too late and we've gone to bed...so he's out for the night. Then he's waiting the next morning....famished and wanting kisses and cuddles!! Such a big softie...just don't tell the other cats that!!! lol !!!! He then curls up asleep for the day!

Well, I'm at work this afternoon and doing my first sleep over since January. I'm not at work tomorrow, so I can get up later and head back home. I'll check and see if there are any good films on, as we have a tv in the sleep in room, so I can go snuggle up in bed - free from cat and dog hairs - and crochet more of my blanket.

It's coming on nicely - lovely and soft too!! I'll take more pics...probably tomorrow...don't think you need to see if grow stripe by stripe!!! Although at least then you could enjoy seeing it grow as much as I am!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your Blanket...it will look stunning when your done. Im not to keen on Crochet...it just doesn't do it for me. Having said that,I used to make triangular crochet shawls in school (same pattern as yours) and I really fancy making one of those for some reason...sometime!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)