https://facebook.com/Lizsknitting/

Friday 9 July 2010

Update on Granny Stripe Blanket

Ok so Lady has to be in on every photo I take - this is my best side mum - my scar still shows through my hair on the other side!!!


I've fiddled with the colours when uploading them to try and capture their true colours which is why they are not exactly the same in each picture. It feels lovely and warm when I'm working on it - needless to say with this heat I'm not always able to sit with this on my knee!!! I'm going to take it with me to work tonight, so hopefully I'll get lots more done!!

By the way to get an idea of the width - I have folded the blanket - it is 3 times as wide as what is shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment...come again soon! :)